POLYETHER MODIFIED SILICONE FLUID GR-110
Chemical name: Polyalkyleneoxide modified heptamethyltrisiloxane
CAS No.: 27306-78-1
Molecular formula: C11H30O2Si3·[C2H4O]n
GR-110 is a unique surfactant designed to improve the spreading and wetting properties of pesticide spray mixes. GR-110 utilizes unique organosilicone chemistry which provides the most complete coverage possible. GR-110 can improve cuticular penetration of plant surfaces by the spray mix. Optimum application and resultant effects can be influenced by many factors. Consequently, it is recommended that careful observation of the spray deposit be made and adjuvant rates adjusted accordingly. Applications should be made to ensure thorough coverage without excessive run-off.
Colorless to amber clear liquid
Surface tension (0.1%)
Cloud point（1% in water solution)
General product information
(1) GR-110 contains silicone surfactants designed to provide superior wetting and coverage.
(2) GR-110 can improve water penetration of hard to wet soils and provide more uniform distribution of applied moisture.
(3) GR-110 is generally compatible with pesticides and fertilizer solutions.
(4) GR-110 may cause excessive foam if not properly added to the spray tank. To minimize foam generation, add GR-110 to the tank after all other ingredients are added. If foaming is still a concern, add an antifoaming agent, such as FOAMBUSTER or COMBAT PLUS to the tank prior to adding GR-110.
(5) Do not allow spray mixes containing GR-110 to sit over 36hours.